Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Does XTC get bored or tired?

I was finishing up a few loose ends today and I had some spare time.  So, I got to thinking..
If there is a God (I believe so), does he ever get tired of doing good and helping people?

In Isaiah 40, in verse 20 we have a lovely picture of a God that doesn't get tired or weary.  He doesn't look at the world and go "meh" and watch t.v.  He doesn't kick back a bottle and drown his responsibilities.

The book is so beautiful. Read the whole chapter.  I looove the Old Testament and I'm not sure why.  Isaiah is currently my favorite book. It just resonates. I read it and just get kind of warm and tingly.

I refer to God mostly as XTC in my writings.  Not sure how that happened, but when people read a Dear God letter, they freak out.  Read an XTC letter, and they have an honest depiction of how a man relates to a person he can't see or touch.

Have a great day True Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment